Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm a little bit modern office...and I'm a little bit french chateau

Have I told you I am an interior designer? Yup, I work at a commercial architecture and design firm creating super modern, sleek, and techy corporate headquarters for some of Silicon Valley's giants like this...

When I am not at work (and sometimes while I am at work) my design passion switches to residential architecture and I day dream about "the perfect house". I could get lost in a good set of floor plans, elevations and details for hours. In the hopes that my talents will one day pay off big and I will be rolling in money, I have started to design my ultimate dream home. I won't show you what I have just yet but I will show you some great eye candy that is currently inspiring my plans.


and now for the oh so important interior...I love referencing these floor plans from Gordon's Castle LLC


So that's the dream...let's just hope that one day I can make it a reality!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment